Sunday, February 9, 2014

Reviews of X Rocker 51396 Pro Series Pedestal 2.1 Video Gaming Chair, Wireless

X Rocker 51396 Pro Series Pedestal


REVIEW 1 (4 STARS) The X Rocker - Turn it up!

This gaming chair is one of the more comfortable ones I have tried over the years. Setup took a few minutes to insert all the bolts in the frame and arms, but it was simple enough. I hooked up the wireless transmitter to my LCD TV's Audio Output through a stereo splitter also used for my external speakers. Plugged in the chair, flipped the chair's wireless receiver switch to pick up the transmitter, turned it all on, and sat down. The sound is great, when you hear someone talk it's like they're right there with you. The vibration is a nice added feature, although you have to have the chair at a high volume to feel it. Long exposure to sound levels that activate the vibration can be a bit deafening, but honestly i'ts fun to rock out listening to a few tracks. Added ports are for headphones and a mp3 hookup which is nice; no delay was detected with wireless transmitter as well. I would recommend it to a friend.

-Pros-
Awesome Sound & Vibration
Comfortable, Keeps Good Posture
Easy Setup

-Cons-
Leaning back is very limited
No power charger included for transmitter
Arms are of lesser quality

After a couple years of using this chair I report that it is still holding up somewhat. Padding in the seat has become almost obsolete so I had to add some padding to sit on to make it comfortable otherwise you end up sitting on the wooden frame. It creaks a lot and others have reported it falling apart, but so far mine still stands on its own. I should have mentioned in my initial review my size; I'm a 5'8 190lb guy who uses it for a good number of hours each day.

Metal frame that bolts to the chair and sits in the plate below has crumbled into fragments. Can't really use it without it sitting in its base, not for floor use. So I'll attempt a welding repair on it but even the padding is almost obsolete; the chair did not last as long as I had hoped for. I'm not gonna try to contact the manufacturer after reading that others have tried with not much luck. In my opinion I have to deduct a star because of this issue.

REVIEW 2 (5 STARS) Fantastic Chair

Out of the Box... put together in 10 min. hooked up in less than 5 min.
My Son has been it in for almost 48 hours !!!!
Very good looking. Very comfortable and the sound is great !

I'm not sure how to get him out of it !!!

REVIEW 3 (5 STARS) beyond perfection

This chair went above and beyond my expectations. it is comfortable, the speakers are amazing, and it does everything! i had no problems with the wireless connection as oppose to the people who wrote that there was a lot of noise interference. i noticed that if the speakers on the sides of the chair got close to the transmitter it made a little noise. another thing to mention is that you should not let the picture fool you. it looks a lot nicer in real life and the whole thing is VERY high quality. in the picture the chair looks like it has very small handles that are too small to put your arms on. that is not true at all. it is a perfect size and my arms fit fine. another thing that may fool you is that in the picture the chair looks very short. i keep my tv about 5 feet above the ground and this chair still works very well. i connected the ps3's av cable to the chair and the hdmi wire to the tv so i could have the best of both worlds and it was great. my xbox couldnt do both because its av cables were too big and covered the hdmi port. i dont play xbox much anyway. i gave this product 12 out of 10 because it did everything i wanted it to and more. the vibration works good when the volume is loud while playing video games but when you connect your iphone, ipod or mp3 player, the vibration works a lot better. i might make a video review of this chair so check out my youtube channel(itsGdublan.) no one else did a decent review of this product. if your thinking about buying this, do it because this chair is selling out fast and you dont want to have to settle for a chair that is not as good but costs more like all the others ive seen on the web.

REVIEW 4 (5 STARS) Let the games begin!!!!!!!!

I bought this chair for my son, who is an avid gamer and a big man. He is extremely happy with the comfort, sound and effects from the chair. It was a great purchase and I would recommend it for anyone who really likes to game.

REVIEW 5 (4 STARS) X Rocker Pro for Adults

I was very skeptical of this chair being sturdy enough to fit me, I am 6 foot 4, and 220 pounds the chair is the perfect height for me and gives really good overall support, both in back and in the backside .......it is stiff, and will break in, and as many other have said overtime there will be degradation in the support foam/ cushion which is the one complaint I do have about it, they need to be MUCH more generous in the support foam/cushion especially in the back support, my suggestion is you drop another 20 bucks and get a outer seat cushion and it should last and be all you want it to be for a very long time.... so overall 4 stars.

Another general tidbit is the shipping weight on this item is 50 pounds and its a big package, so please make sure to have help when unboxing this or carrying it.


No comments:

Post a Comment